• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment Personal Identity Abusal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SquareEnixPlay

Hello. I am customer player of playonline.com of Final Fantasy, product of Square Enix. I am having a rogue of an idividual who has been hounding and neglating me for the past 3 years as an online game player both violating my personal information and character information which is a disturbance of my customer satisfactory.

Now, I understand a lot directed me to contacting the company of Square Enix, but the company is limited to their source of responsibility, and censoreship they provide for the public. However, they can go as far as dealnig with in game issues than outside reality issues.

I refer to you of this Young lad's website: wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/
Name company responsibile of content, name, and uploading are the following:

Namecheap.com : name subscriber
Nu.domain: Responsibile for content
enom.com: responsible for uploading and image content.

In relations with contacting these websites and sending them letters after letters, they have dealt with this individual and banned the person for information infringement and harassment. However, he was still able to get it back up again most likely based on a dispute. However, contacting them again only gave me straight replies to either contact a lawyer or a court settlement to have the creation of the website closed.

I'd like to find a lawyer that is able to work for confiscation in chicago but only in relations with this issue. This individual has costed me 3 years of payment service disruption and privacy invasion. I don't understand how he is able to by pass such illegal activity that he's causing.

Someone please provided me source or contact to get rid of this lifeless moron.

SquareEnixPlay

Actually, I am entitled to use the service and close it whenever I wish. I don't have to close my service based on one individual, however this game is conducted by a multiple players online from different servers (millions of players counted together of each server type).

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Actually, I am entitled to use the service and close it whenever I wish. I don't have to close my service based on one individual, however this game is conducted by a multiple players online from different servers (millions of players counted together of each server type).
Ok, then grow thicker skin. You are entitled to use it or not use it.

SquareEnixPlay

If you're going to talk, at least let it be about something giving legal advice, not telling others what to do, thanks. It's called respecting the law, not breaking and I know you sure as hell wouldn't be having to "grow thicker skin" when someone is posting publicly of your personal information.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If you're going to talk, at least let it be about something giving legal advice, not telling others what to do, thanks. It's called respecting the law, not breaking and I know you sure as hell wouldn't be having to "grow thicker skin" when someone is posting publicly of your personal information.
Oh my, I must have forgotten the main focus of this forum...
Please tell me, word for word, the answer you would like to hear. That way, I can be sure to give you the answer you want to hear.

seniorjudge

what cause of action is this?

what the heck does this mean?
Are you dense? These are perfectly clear, but I will ‘splain them to you:

which is a disturbance of my customer satisfactory.

This consumer is a meeting requirements on eruption

I'd like to find a lawyer that is able to work for confiscation in chicago but only in relations with this issue.

For attorney seizure seek windy city except not only for dealings complaint mutual

Sometimes I really wonder about you!

:rolleyes:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
What does "work for confiscation" mean??

Sorry you're offended, but nobody can help you if you don't make any sense. And sense is a lot of what you're not making.

SquareEnixPlay

lawyer consultation is someone who vouches for the public case, or simply work in return after case that has won can be paid for itself, is a regulatory process by which the public's input on matters affecting them is sought. Need I be any more clearer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">