• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrasment????i think so....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jacmcb505

What is the name of your state?new mexico.need to quash subpeona asap deposition scheduled 12/15,2004.judgement approved approx 6/1999,garnishment in place for 3+ years.why should i produce financial documents?still in the same place havent fled,changed jobs,they know where i'am but is at the point of harrassment.how do i quash a subpeona issued by a lawyer??

You Are Guilty

jacmcb505 said:
What is the name of your state?new mexico.need to quash subpeona asap deposition scheduled 12/15,2004.judgement approved approx 6/1999,garnishment in place for 3+ years.why should i produce financial documents?still in the same place havent fled,changed jobs,they know where i'am but is at the point of harrassment.how do i quash a subpeona issued by a lawyer??
File an order to show cause to quash (including your reasons) with the court (it's called the "Ex-parte" office here, not sure what your state calls it. Either way, ask the clerk).

You might want to hurry up if the depo is in two days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">