• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help ASAP-Stipulation agreement past due

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FlaSunshine

What is the name of your state?:mad: What is the name of your state? Florida

To keep this short on Sept. 22, 2004 we signed a stipulation agreement on an amount with a 20 day deadline which was Oct. 12, 2004. My lawyer has yet to receive check and keeps getting and making excuses. I know there has got to be something that can be done yet once again my lawyer is not representing me to good. When this is over which is the only reason I signed agreement I will file a complaint with Fla Bar. My question is since they didn't and haven't complied with stipulation agreement can't that make it nule and void or atleast shouldn't they have to pay penalties? Please tell me what should be done as it seems my lawyer don't have the foggist idea how to handle this. Thanks,
Sincerely,
FlaSunshine

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">