• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with extremely disruptive neighbor!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendoracer

My next door neighbor constantly masturbates very loudly on his back porch. I cannot see him, but I can hear him. It is very embarrassing when I have friends or family over. It is especially bad when he climaxes, because he groans and yells extremely loud. Sometimes he says very explicit things when he is orgasming. The only time it seems that he isn't doing this is when it is raining outside. But when it is raining, I'm not outside either. He is a nice guy, but I really want the excessive loud masturbation to stop. Sometimes I work nights, and when I try to sleep during the day it is either very difficult due to the noise, or I have nightmares due to subconsciously hearing his grunts and moans as he pleasures himself. The nightmares are not pleasant and leave me feeling emotionally violated. I have called the police, but was told that since I can’t see his penis he isn't doing anything that I can have him arrested for. Please help me. Please help make the loud unruly masturbation stop. It is ruining my life. I live in Montgomery Alabama. Thank you for help.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My next door neighbor constantly masturbates very loudly on his back porch. I cannot see him, but I can hear him. It is very embarrassing when I have friends or family over. It is especially bad when he climaxes, because he groans and yells extremely loud. Sometimes he says very explicit things when he is orgasming. The only time it seems that he isn't doing this is when it is raining outside. But when it is raining, I'm not outside either. He is a nice guy, but I really want the excessive loud masturbation to stop. Sometimes I work nights, and when I try to sleep during the day it is either very difficult due to the noise, or I have nightmares due to subconsciously hearing his grunts and moans as he pleasures himself. The nightmares are not pleasant and leave me feeling emotionally violated. I have called the police, but was told that since I can’t see his penis he isn't doing anything that I can have him arrested for. Please help me. Please help make the loud unruly masturbation stop. It is ruining my life. I live in Montgomery Alabama. Thank you for help.
You could move.

You could get a loud fan.

You could wear earplugs (and hand them out at the door.)

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Have you discussed with your therapist your obsession with the man next door? :cool:

hendoracer

Have you discussed with your therapist your obsession with the man next door? :cool:
I am not obsessed with him. I am not a gay homosexual. I'm not judging him. I just don't like hearing him. He grunts so loud. It is very disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

hendoracer

You could move.

You could get a loud fan.

You could wear earplugs (and hand them out at the door.)

I cant move, I signed a lease.

I have a fan, but its not very loud.

I cant walk around with earplugs. That seems dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverplum

The police told you it's not a crime and they can't stop him.

There's nothing we can do.

You can learn to live near other people, or be miserable, or move to a place on many acres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">