• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP.....I received a notice of hearing....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjeffson

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I am being sued for credit card debt and i finally got my notice of hearing, i have no lawyer so i am representing myself. On the notice of hearing it says that all parties must submit a case management statement at least 15 days prior to my case management conference**************...what is a case management statement? Is there some kind of template that i can use? PLEASE HELP**************..

azskye

Case Management

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I am being sued for credit card debt and i finally got my notice of hearing, i have no lawyer so i am representing myself. On the notice of hearing it says that all parties must submit a case management statement at least 15 days prior to my case management conference**************...what is a case management statement? Is there some kind of template that i can use? PLEASE HELP**************..
I am not sure why you don't get at least some form of counsel, but if you must go pro per, then check out the Manual for Complex Litigation. It's online along with some forms at the following link. It has a good section and sample for completing a Case Management Schedule.

Good Luck!

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Here is a link to Form CM-110, which is a Case Management Statement for California. It seems to be mostly a questionnaire. Look around a little before you start filling that one out to make sure there aren't different case management statements for different types of cases, but after a perfunctory look I did see anything else.

h ttp://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/documents/cm110.pdf

Take out the space I put in between the first "h" and "t".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">