• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with Injunction of Harassment Please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronnie1988

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

Hello all,
Wondering if someone can help me. I received a Injunction Against Harassment yesterday evening around 6:30PM. Its against me of course from my fiance's ex bf with whom she did have a child with. Its holding me away from his residence/work/school. In this injunction the reasons he tells many lies. This is what it says:

9/05/2008 On 09/05/08 Mr. T (PLAINTIFF FIANCE'S EX BF) and Ms. M (My fiance) were having a discussion pertaining to our child (Fiance's daughter) on this date when Me(person who got served writing this message.) had interfered in our conversation and made statements of me sending Ms. M text msgs stating "I wanted to hook up with her" After his interference I received another msg stating "its war time".

**Which I never said anything about war I never even sent him a message this was done by my fiance.**

09/26/2008 On 09/26/2008 I (Fiance's ex bf) was taking my daughter (Fiance's daughter with her ex bf) to CPS (Child Protection Services) for the supervised visitation with my fiance. Up on my arrival Me (Defendant person typing this message) and my fiance were waiting. He said I gave him a negative non-verbal glance with a rude remark as well as started laughing.

**I never even looked at him never even talked to him never started laughing. He has lied thousands of times to the court about my fiance's parents abusing her to gain custody of my fiance's child.**

09/29/2008 I (Plaintiff) sent Ms. M (My fiance) text as agreed on the cps visitation when she had stated they were fighting and she wanted to talk and also stated "I can't take it anymore and didn't know what to do". I (plaintiff) responded by saying she had put me in a bad position and could not respond and she would have to do whats best for her, we had made plans for 9/29/2008 to do something together as we are trying to establish a working as we agreed on at visitation at CPS Up on texting Ms. M ( my fiance) on 09/29/2008 at 7:55am stating " what did you want if your going to tell me something Ronnie will know, two for one deal with it". At 11:13am on 09/29/2008 after speaking to Ms. M (my fiance) I had been informed by her the last six text msgs that had been sent to me was by Ronnie and not by her. Ms. M (my fiance) and I were doing great communicating as suggested by CPS until Ronnie had got involved as continually does so.

**85% of this is straight up lie My fiance has as already stated to me about 3 weeks ago she is signing over her rights since her child's father is a manipulating and a liar. Also on 9/29/2008 at 7:55am I was at work how does my fiance write on my phone after I always carry it on me it never stays home send a text message.... At a place where no civilians are allowed? After this me nor my fiance have contacted him except once where she sent him a message asked what are you up to w/ no response.**

Should I petition it or should I let it go or should I just place a restraining order on him..

Also he has passed my house many time like yesterday. at about 12 pm.

Thanks for your advice,
Ronnie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">