• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Floraneedshelp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I was living with my sister and her friend .. I have gotten red light tickets and didn't know until I got. A parking ticket . He threw my mail out and I have high pentalties which I occured can I sue? Pennsylvania

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I was living with my sister and her friend .. I have gotten red light tickets and didn't know until I got. A parking ticket . He threw my mail out and I have high pentalties which I occured can I sue? Pennsylvania
Are you stating you did not know you ran (apparently) multiple red light tickets? And how do you know "He" tossed your mail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">