• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

idaliapena

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? massachussets

Hi,

I have a question? when i was pregnant in high school my principal denied to give me a copy of an elevator key. my obstrician said different she said it was legal for him to give me a key. i tried and tried everyday but never suceeded. even though every teacher and staff had one and i was 8 months pregnant. it wasent that i was lazy it was that my first class was on the 5th floor everyday. i had to go up and down 5 set of stair every hour and a half to switch classes. the only reason why i did it was because i was a senior and i wanted to graduate which i did...but at the end i ended up having a really high blood pressure and a c section risking my life and my babys life. thank god we were both fine..now my baby is 4 months old and am wondering if i can sue my school principal....?

Antigone*

get real

Hi,

I have a question? when i was pregnant in high school my principal denied to give me a copy of an elevator key. my obstrician said different she said it was legal for him to give me a key. i tried and tried everyday but never suceeded. even though every teacher and staff had one and i was 8 months pregnant. it wasent that i was lazy it was that my first class was on the 5th floor everyday. i had to go up and down 5 set of stair every hour and a half to switch classes. the only reason why i did it was because i was a senior and i wanted to graduate which i did...but at the end i ended up having a really high blood pressure and a c section risking my life and my babys life. thank god we were both fine..now my baby is 4 months old and am wondering if i can sue my school principal....?
Look sweetheart,

You're not going to get any type of pay-out by suing. Your own statements is that you are both fine.

If you are looking for money, find day-care for your baby and get a job - this is how it is done in the real world.

HomeGuru

Hi,

**A: only your baby can sue but not until he/she is 21 years old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">