• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

High school teacher destroyed an item belonging to my son .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBuff74

while the members may not be able to actually view the IP addresses, "M" certainly can if it is requested.

and one of the removed posts said you were his mother.

This NOT your battle to fight--it is "Jr's" battle!

Now, since you have insulted most of the senior members who have posted, and have not been given advice (by your estimation), go peddle your story elsewhere, please and thank you
I came here and asked a question and your "SENIOR MEMBERS" turned this into a drug seminar and talking trash on a subject they know nothing about. And I guess you removed the other post because it had a link to the item that the coach destroyed and showing the cost of the item proving that some people here didn't know jack about what they were talking about. And in that same post it also had the answers that some were looking for as to WHY he was at the practice as well as a few other answers. But again you obviously failed to read it correctly. So if any of you felt "insulted" by the answers you got to your questions or the answers you didn't get to read then that's not my problem.

I believe most of the people here just want to act like an attorney but know nothing other then the fact they wanna try and act like they know everything, I'm guessing most of you came from broken homes where none of the parents didn't care how anyone treated you...

And looks like there is a few members here that are decent and helpful like LdiJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

TBuff74

Look, here is my personal and legal opinion.

Your son is a legal adult, who was not on school grounds, who was not doing anything illegal with a device that was not illegal. In my opinion the coach had no right to confiscate it and no right to break it either. The coach made an assumption that it was being used for illegal purposes and took it upon himself to destroy it.

If it were me, I would sue the coach in small claims court for the value of the device, plus court costs.

Thank you.

sparkyybuff

Sonny boy, there are very few things in life you can do that I cannot do but I can assure you the only reason there would be anything would be because of my advanced age.

You say your mother babies you; it's obvious your father does as well since it was claimed your father is the original poster and whomever that was is the person I was referring to. Maybe you should be telling your father to let you grow up as well.

Regardless, you have been told your options several times.
Well old man, you're age has absolutely nothing to do, you can do most of the things we teens can do, not if you put your mind to it.
I know my options have been told but some have failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">