• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hotel snafu

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OHRoadwarrior

My son was in the bathroom when his friend hit the sprinkler accidentally while tossing a water bottle. Why would I pay for something my son didn't do? If you read from start of post you will understand my point.
I suspect the answer lies in this statement. "My son and his friend ". I gather they CHOSE to room together and were not just assigned that way.

OHRoadwarrior

I suspect the answer lies in this statement. "My son and his friend ". I gather they CHOSE to room together and were not just assigned that way.
The way I can see this play out is the hotel ultimately collects from the school, who ultimately collects from you and the other parents, and then you must seek a judgment against the other parents and collect it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">