• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I recover from the damages...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1987tsd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Connecticut

Snowplows from the City Of Bridgeport have damaged my driveway. I live on a narrow street and the city sent a full-sized, fully loaded snowplow to clear my street. They backed this behemoth over the apron edge of my driveway and crushed it. They broke off about a foot of the end of the driveway. They crushed the street causing it to have a huge rut in it. I contacted my two councilwomen and asked for their help in getting the city to repair the damage. No one from the city has contacted me. I have sent a dozen or so emails to my two councilwomen and numerous times they have assured me that someone from the city would come look at the damage and get back to me, but nothing has happened as of yet. This issue has been going on for two and a half years and I am tired of getting the bureaucratic runaround. I am looking for an attorney who will help me sue the City of Bridgeport and my councilwomen for reparations, attorney fees and court costs.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Connecticut

Snowplows from the City Of Bridgeport have damaged my driveway. I live on a narrow street and the city sent a full-sized, fully loaded snowplow to clear my street. They backed this behemoth over the apron edge of my driveway and crushed it. They broke off about a foot of the end of the driveway. They crushed the street causing it to have a huge rut in it. I contacted my two councilwomen and asked for their help in getting the city to repair the damage. No one from the city has contacted me. I have sent a dozen or so emails to my two councilwomen and numerous times they have assured me that someone from the city would come look at the damage and get back to me, but nothing has happened as of yet. This issue has been going on for two and a half years and I am tired of getting the bureaucratic runaround. I am looking for an attorney who will help me sue the City of Bridgeport and my councilwomen for reparations, attorney fees and court costs.
We are not an attorney referral service. Click the blue link at the bottom of the box to find an attorney or use the yellow pages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">