• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do you file a civil suit against a town and a police dept

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twohits

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ma
I have been though years of criminal complaints filed by the Maynard Ma police. I have been unlawfully arrested by an officer who has a history of bad arrests. At 1:00 pm on Oct 31 2003 the Watertown fire chief called the Maynard police station and requested a police presents for his suspisions that I was going to do something at the bus stop at 3:00 pm. My 7 yr old son and I were assaulted during the arrest. I was arrested for creating a distubance at a bus stop. I was holding my sons hand and my wife was on the other side while the officer was asking me questions. The next thing I know, my son was thrown to the ground by the officer and I was in handcuffs. Twenty minutes after I was in the police station the same officer called in a third complaint that I threatened to commit a crime by saying the words "I am going to kill you" to the nieghbors while I was in the police car. I filed an Internal Affairs Request and they never interviewed my wife or child or several other nieghbors who were against fire chief.The case involved a Watertown Ma fire chief who was a nieghbor of mine. He took out aTemporary Civil Restraining order against me than continued to bait me and my family. He made friends with the Maynard police and local town workers and I began to have numerous complaints files against me by the Maynard Police. This Fire Chief while driving his Cheifs vehicle in Maynard foirced my wife and son off the road. He pulled up behind our SUV turned on his lights and sirens and then crossed the double yellow lines looked at her, laughed and cut her off. My wife then saw him 2 minutes later driving the opposite way. I called the police and they said he was entitled to use his vehicle fro emergencies. He is a Fire chief, his daughter just got out of school 2 minutes earlier and he states he was taking her to the hospital because she hurt her hand. Why didn't the school take actions,why didn't they call the Maynard Fire dept if it was an emergency. I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE HELP ME. We were forced to move from our home of 20 years because of the harrassment by him and the Maynard police and town workers. They were a vigilanty group. Please someone help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">