• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i can't type, im not a lawyer but i won annway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amcfreek

What is the name of your state?pa
ok please understand i cant type , i am not a verygood typist , but if you want theory on building an engine, fixing ford fuel injection ,. brakes, tranny's or annything but grammar i can handle it .. so please dont complain about what you find here ok..
ok i filed a complaint in county court , i was sueing the local sheriffs office who wouldnt give me that somebody's name.. so i hired the constable.
rule 401 .a pa rules of civil procedure {rules of civil engagement} say i needed to hire the sheriff. ,The complaint left un answered in the 20 days ..
so i file a motion for summary judgement.

6 month later lawyer for defendant {my local gvt} files a motion to dismiss under rule 401.a

judge tips his hat toss3s complaint in trash motion granted..

i appeal to superior court of pennsylvania , along with apeal i file a brief that took care of that , oposing lawyer files a motion of objection , he ahd no grounds but left if ripp..
well a few month later i get this letter from the superior court of pa ..
" The record in the above case is herby {bold{remanded{/bold} to the court of common please of mob coruption county amcfreek resides in .
The trial court shal direct the appellant to timely file a statemnt of matters of complaint of an appeal pursuant to Pa.R.A.P 1925(b) within thirty days after that statement is filed the trial court shall file an opinion in acordance with Pa.R.A.P 1925 (a) or, in the alternative, a written indication of the specific location in the record where the reasons for order may be found. The prothanatary is directed to issue a briefing scedule apon the return of record to teh courts.
jurisdiction retained

ok what should i do now??
i got em by the nads.. they have no defense i filed a 300k lawsuit for taking my 500$ truck smashing it , claming it for abandond on ground grandfathered in as a junkyard, the vehicle was also legal within the ordinance , and they threw the book away , after they got done dragging the truck 100 yards in park they lost the aluminum truck cap {busting holes in it}towed it to the towing company's house {big nono!}., then to the salvage yard a and the person that ordered its removal didnt seek penndots permission to remove abandonded vehicles..the police may only remove an abandonded vehicle unless thier is a court order!.
and they left everybody elses alone ...

now the beers on me belly up every one

S

seniorjudge

Q: ok what should i do now??

A: Courts of appeal hate summary judgments. Your case got kicked back to the trial court so you are starting at square one. What should you do? Present your case when you get to trial. They will want a jury.

Post your opening statement.

Post the juror pool questions (stop at one hundred...no need to over do it),

Are you planning to reserve your opening statement?

Post your verdict director.

What motions have you prepared to present to the court at the end of your evidence?

Alias_joe

suing a gov't agency- hmm,

The affirmative defense of sovereign immunity is properly raised in new matter. PA. R.C.P. No. 1030

Where's your regulations (rules) on this?

You probably didn't 'serve' them correctly.

:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">