• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I let a friend use my car n have not yet returned it has been a couple of days

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Nichole, the "preview post" function on this site sometimes deletes posts upon submission. Apparently that is what happened to your post.

To add content and tell us a little bit more about the problem you are having with your car and your friend, you can use the "edit post" feature found at the bottom right of your original post to add content, or you can "reply to thread."

Please be sure to include the name of your state when you re-post your question. Thanks.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The friend was staying with me I have no way to communicate with friend no one have seen her so they say
First: What state are you in?
Second: How do you know friend is alive?
Third: How do you know friend isn't in jail?

Perhaps it's time to head to the police and file a missing person's report. At the same time, see if they'll enter the information for your car in to the system. Keep in mind, though, they won't consider it to be a stolen car.

Nichole19

Nichole, the "preview post" function on this site sometimes deletes posts upon submission. Apparently that is what happened to your post.

To add content and tell us a little bit more about the problem you are having with your car and your friend, you can use the "edit post" feature found at the bottom right of your original post to add content, or you can "reply to thread."

Please be sure to include the name of your state when you re-post your question. Thanks.
Just edit post now have state

Nichole19

First: What state are you in?
Second: How do you know friend is alive?
Third: How do you know friend isn't in jail?

Perhaps it's time to head to the police and file a missing person's report. At the same time, see if they'll enter the information for your car in to the system. Keep in mind, though, they won't consider it to be a stolen car.
She's not missing n not n jail I know its not stolen

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">