• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IL-$10,000 lawyer for bad breakup with boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ari318

There is NO justice...My ex-fiance has $$$, I dont. I threw the the term "breech of contract" suit in his face and my life has been miserable ever since. I went to go see him after we broke up and was arrested saying the police had it on record that I was not allowed near him, that I had STOLE things from my ex..the police took EVERYTHING in my car, Including my things ( I had a CD of his and a label printer)..well that totalled over $300 so its a felony. I also got resisting arrest. I have never to this day been served with papers or been told (except from being in a lawsuit) that I was to have no contact with him..my lawyer tried to sue the police for improper arrest and OF COURSE the cop lied in court and the judge just sided for him...as I left the court..I yelled at my ex and told him "the cop lies just like you" well guess what...I now have DETAINING A WITNESS AND COMMUNICATION...he also put another harrassment charge on me for calling him crying asking why is he doing this ( he stayed on the phone for a half hour telling me its not him it was his lawyer adding all this on because I could sue him for breech of contract (for him breaking up our engagement) so he needs to add all these charges so I cant sue him.....I am out of money I had a warrant out for my arrest after I called him crying so that cost me $$$ my lawyer wanted $3500 for first charge (MM and felony) and now another $3500 for the next. I do NOT want to go to jail even for 2 days. This is all so stupid, my ex can do this to me all the live-long-day..he CAN afford to. what would anyone suggest I do..what can I do? I supposedly have the best attorney in the county.

I agree! Stay away from him! From your explanation, it sounds like they are just looking to add things to the list. And as the 'list' is being compiled, it's making it look more and more like you are the sole one causing the troubles.

At this point the best thing you can do is sit back, be quiet and compliant with the courts. Get all of this behind you, and move on with your life. Your probably better off that you find out allot of this now, rather than being married down the road and running into issues.

Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">