• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Improperly Served Suit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

azpoorboy

What is the name of your state? AZ

I am being sued from out of my state. They served my papers at a UPS mail box that I know longer use the mailbox contract expired 11/1 and the suit was 11/13 I never renewed the box . The employees of the store signed for it anyway. The only reason I know of the suit is from the online court docket. How should I proceed? What are my options?

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state? AZ

I am being sued from out of my state. They served my papers at a UPS mail box that I know longer use the mailbox contract expired 11/1 and the suit was 11/13 I never renewed the box . The employees of the store signed for it anyway. The only reason I know of the suit is from the online court docket. How should I proceed? What are my options?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1780607#post1780607

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">