• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inhuman treatment of the handicapped by a famous bus company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kristalw

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl
Imagine you have been saving every dime you have so you can go see you daughter and grandchild. You finally have enough to get a bus ticket You get halfway up fl on your way to ky then its time to switch buses at a station. You have multiple sclerosis so you set your carry on and purse down because its hard enough to hold yourself up. Someone steals your purse and carrie on when your not looking. Guess what, your ticket was in there. They wont let you on the bus yet they put your suitcase on there. They wont let you have your suit case. You go in to see what you can do no help. They tell you that you need to leave the building because if you no longer have a ticket you have no business there. You ask if you can use the phone to see if someone will drive halfway up the state to get you. No, bus station says you cant use the phone without a card. You cant just walk because you have MS so your stuck. Someone finds your ID in the grass where the thief when though your bags. Luck changing? Nope still no help from bus station. Your handicapped so you sit there all day, all night and all the next day till they call the police on you. The police help you get to a phone.
This is what happened to my mom over the weekend. She cant stop crying. "I was finally going to see you after all this time, how can ppl be so crewl."
How hard would it be to get this company to write her and apology, i think it would help her a lot to her there sorry? A discount wouldnt hurt either.

racer72

She should have used a pay phone and called 911. It doesn't cost anything. When you contacted the bus company what were you told?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">