• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interrogatories And Admissions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stockton

What is the name of your state? CALIF

In the 35 limit of asking questions for Interrogatories and/or Admissions, when asked to list "all names, addresses and times" is each name counted seperate from address and do I count the time as seperate or do I count each name, address and time as seperate questions? When asked to list "every fact," is each fact counted seperate? Or when asked to "list all documents," is each document a seperate count?

M

meganproser

The number of questions is limited, not the content of each answer.

If you were asked to name your witnesses and you have ten witnesses, you name all ten. This counts as one question and one answer.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

stockton said:
What is the name of your state? CALIF

In the 35 limit of asking questions for Interrogatories and/or Admissions, when asked to list "all names, addresses and times" is each name counted seperate from address and do I count the time as seperate or do I count each name, address and time as seperate questions? When asked to list "every fact," is each fact counted seperate? Or when asked to "list all documents," is each document a seperate count?

**A: nice try. A single response to one question could be 50 pages long.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">