• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kicked out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tony024

My friends and I were kicked out of a restaurant in Homosassa, Fl. for not standing and waving the American flag during a slide show tribute for 9/11.
It was our first time at the restaurant and hade no idea what was going on. A man came out before the show and stated that if it offends you feel free to leave well it did not offend us we were just trying to eat our meal. I believe my civil rights were violated.
We were not causing any trouble in the restaurant I believe he does this as a show. Can you help me ?

HomeGuru

Tony024 said:
My friends and I were kicked out of a restaurant in Homosassa, Fl. for not standing and waving the American flag during a slide show tribute for 9/11.
It was our first time at the restaurant and hade no idea what was going on. A man came out before the show and stated that if it offends you feel free to leave well it did not offend us we were just trying to eat our meal. I believe my civil rights were violated.
We were not causing any trouble in the restaurant I believe he does this as a show. Can you help me ?
**A: you are not giving us the complete story. Anyway, what kind of help do you need?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">