• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bonnwill6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

I live in the state of Kentucky I had to leave town for a couple of weeks where I paid my rent 20 days in advance for October rent when I returned on the 8th of Nov. to my home I entered with the majority of my belongings gone, I then called my landlord he explained that he taken my things because he had not heard from me so these things has been stored and he will return them once he gets his Nov. rent my landlord had filed any paperwork to have me evicted he just merely had not heard from me so he started selling and giving away and storing my belongings what is it that I can do to retrieve my things there are several items that by the naked eye been been just stolen taken out of boxes that had not been opened at all my daughters room had not been touched other than her DVD player and TV had been taken. What is it that I can do regarding thiss matter I want to sue him do I have any legal ground to do so?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">