• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawsuit against apartment comunity!!!???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alyeesia28

What is the name of your state? Florida

I was moving from Florida to Chicago months ago. I found an apartment community online. Filled out the application and faxed it . I got a call and an e-mail from the Manager saying I was approved...all I had to do was send all the money, which I did. I cancelled my lease in Florida, packed all of my things and gave my employer notice. The DAY BEFORE I was supposed to leave for Chicago, I called her just to let her know I would be there in 2 days. She told me ok, but first she needed to do the employment and landlord verifications! I said that she already confimed that I was approved. I was incrediably stressed out. To make a long story short, I had to move, pass up a great job promotion and lost alot of money. I said I wanted my money back that I sent her and she said she sent it already......but I wasnt living there anymore, I had cancelled my lease and forwarded the mail to my new apt in Chicago and was living in my car with my 2 small children! I never got the money and I want to be compensated for everythig she put me through.(Large comapny owns these apts) Employment wages lost, moving expences, stress and of course the initial money I sent her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">