• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawsuit or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pwelborn

What is the name of your state?
What is the name of your state? Tennessee
My father is named in a lawsuit. He makes some pretty good money as a consultant to a school system and retired from 3 states. He doesn't want his retirements disturbed or his consulting fee. Myself I can prove the paper trail with checks and bank statements that I was the person who bought the car. (This is all about a car) I am on social security disability and retired from the state of TN. for the same ailment. Is the best strategy just prove my paper trail and get an LLC for my assets I have a home 1 fourplex and 1 rental house. This came from a workmens comp settlement which made it possible. The boy suing my dad has been put up to it he said his brakes kept waring out. He was told in advance by the way the car was a salvage car which it was,.

BelizeBreeze

Post back here with full facts regarding the lawsuit, why, who and when?

Forget the other crap as it has no bearing on your real issues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">