• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Devastated Mom

What is the name of your state? Ohio
Is a Lawyer covered by any kind of Malpractice Insurance Like Doctors are?
I have a problem I'm sure alot of you are aware of by reading my posts. My sons Lawyer told him to have no contact with me whatsoever. My son moved and his Lawyer told him not to give me his new address or phone number. Mind you this is just a Family Civil Suit. I'm losing it over this! And I really just got it all back together after having major Brain surgery 10yrs ago and being wrongfully diagnoised with Bi-Polar disorder and being on Phyc Meds that were doing even more damage to me then the surgery itself. Thats a whole nother case though I know. Is there anything I can do so this (so called) Lawyer doesn't do this to anyone else. Iv'e been to the Bar Assc and if you read my posts you'll see I got nowhere with that even with all my evidence. We have a court date and Nobody not even my Lawyer can get a response back from this guy. We have been trying for over 2 weeks, even my son has, and yes I did talk to my son and it was great but he was afraid of what his lawyer was going to say so we didn't talk much. I went to my sons work and took him lunch and ballons trying to talk to him and it KINDA worked. :confused:

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

Devastated Mom said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
Is a Lawyer covered by any kind of Malpractice Insurance Like Doctors are?
I have a problem I'm sure alot of you are aware of by reading my posts. My sons Lawyer told him to have no contact with me whatsoever. My son moved and his Lawyer told him not to give me his new address or phone number. Mind you this is just a Family Civil Suit. I'm losing it over this! And I really just got it all back together after having major Brain surgery 10yrs ago and being wrongfully diagnoised with Bi-Polar disorder and being on Phyc Meds that were doing even more damage to me then the surgery itself. Thats a whole nother case though I know. Is there anything I can do so this (so called) Lawyer doesn't do this to anyone else. Iv'e been to the Bar Assc and if you read my posts you'll see I got nowhere with that even with all my evidence. We have a court date and Nobody not even my Lawyer can get a response back from this guy. We have been trying for over 2 weeks, even my son has, and yes I did talk to my son and it was great but he was afraid of what his lawyer was going to say so we didn't talk much. I went to my sons work and took him lunch and ballons trying to talk to him and it KINDA worked. :confused:

Q: Is a Lawyer covered by any kind of Malpractice Insurance Like Doctors
are?

A: Yes.

Nothing in this post shows any malpractice or any ethical violations by this lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">