• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Aid Programs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sreeraj

In India,we have various legal aid programmes under which indigent persons are provided free legal advice/aid to seek legal remedies.
Judiciary itself will ensure that cases of such persons are handled free of cost by competent advocates. Likewise voluntary organisations and Governmental bodies conduct varius programmes to spread legal literacy among the common folk.
What I want to know is whether similar legal aid programmes are there in US , how they function etc. Are there legal literacy programmes in US? If so, how they function?

S

Sreeraj

:confused:
I am doing a research on this.so kindly clarify where I will find the required details? Give some tips to begin with.

HomeGuru

Tip: hit the search button on your keyboard or click the search link on your computer program.
Then type in Legal Aid Programs US, Legal Aid Society America, American Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America.........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">