• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal help needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gwarming82

Victim of cyber crime need legal help

I am a victim of dangerous cyber crime since long. I think some criminal and organized network control my online communications whatever i use and they alter/delete my data and stop or control/delete my emails. Even if i use facebook,tagged or any other site they just control that and thus harass me and abuse me in everyday life and it has great bad impact in my family too. They cloned my phone and control that also. However i use internet they just have organized control over my accounts.I have reported this issue to upper darby(PA) police but dramatically the police did not help me with proper legal way instead with their influence and i guess the police was demotivated under their influence.In this circumstances i really need immediate help.Should i talk to an attorney and any attorney in this community to help me?

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am a victim of dangerous cyber crime since long. I think some criminal and organized network control my online communications whatever i use and they alter/delete my data and stop or control/delete my emails. Even if i use facebook,tagged or any other site they just control that and thus harass me and abuse me in everyday life and it has great bad impact in my family too. They cloned my phone and control that also. However i use internet they just have organized control over my accounts.I have reported this issue to upper darby(PA) police but dramatically the police did not help me with proper legal way instead with their influence and i guess the police was demotivated under their influence.In this circumstances i really need immediate help.Should i talk to an attorney and any attorney in this community to help me?
I would suggest that you contact one of these (or any similar) agencies for assistance:

Crozer Chester Medical Center – 610-447-7600 – One Medical Center Blvd. Chester, PA 19013, www.crozer.org
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital – 610-237-4210- 1500 Lansdowne Ave. Darby, PA 19013, www.mercyhealth.org

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">