• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mental Torture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sanman23

I met a gal through Internet Chat . We developed a good relationship over the phone and Emails and she finally invited me to visit her home which is far off from my place.
We had a lot of fun (including physical relationship which was done with her full agreement and desire).I came back and now her husband is calling me time and again to file a Police case against me and has been asking for my personal details such as SSN number etc. He is gonna divorce her as well. She told me she's unmarried and single. I stayed at her home during my visit and she was all alone at her home as her family was out of town for some days and that's why she asked me to arrange my visit at that particular time.She came to pick/drop me from/to Airport during my visit. The My questions are :--

-- Is there a possibility of any case against me?If yes, then what?
-- What sh'd be my approach towards any further interrogation/acton taken by them?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sanman23 said:
I met a gal through Internet Chat . We developed a good relationship over the phone and Emails and she finally invited me to visit her home which is far off from my place.
We had a lot of fun (including physical relationship which was done with her full agreement and desire).I came back and now her husband is calling me time and again to file a Police case against me and has been asking for my personal details such as SSN number etc. He is gonna divorce her as well. She told me she's unmarried and single. I stayed at her home during my visit and she was all alone at her home as her family was out of town for some days and that's why she asked me to arrange my visit at that particular time.She came to pick/drop me from/to Airport during my visit. The My questions are :--

-- Is there a possibility of any case against me?If yes, then what?
-- What sh'd be my approach towards any further interrogation/acton taken by them?
My response:

Is this a "Dallas" dream sequence ?

There's nothing he can do to you, even if you knew she was married. Do not give him any information. What he does with his wife is his business.

Stay out of the situation - - no matter what happens.

Remember, if she did this to him, she could easily do it to you. Don't get involved.

IAAL

S

sanman23

Thanks for such a reassuring reply. One more thing to add is that the girl know all my mailing-addresses and phone numbers too. I am a bit new to this country and this is my first legal involvement with anybody. I w'd appreciate if you could lemme know if I need to take any precautions or any kind of legal guidance from any Law-firms(which I don't feel comfortable with becoz of the amount of money involved )or its just beyond their reach to do any harm to me??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, so you wouldn't know what I meant by a "Dallas dream sequence".

Anyway, there's nothing to worry about. There's nothing he, or she, can do to you - - unless you got her pregnant.
Then, you've got some problems.

But, no one can harm you, hang you, sue you, or do anything to you for having an affair with a married woman.

So that you're not bothered by them in the future, if you can, simply move to a new location and change your phone numbers, and e-mail address.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">