• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moma dosen't love me any more and that's ok

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rsd1

chances of having TPO modified

What is the name of your state? GA.

I am taking my brother to court to try and have a tpo modified. The TPO includes his and now his ex wife's 3 kids. He had thier kids included on the TPO. His attornney stated to the court [at a temporary custody hearing]that I at no time had caused any physical or mental harm to the minor children.They thought it would be in the best interest of the kids at that time because,him and his wife was sharing the residence until the divorce was final and they didn't want any chance of confrontation with me and him. My sister in law is now the primary custodian.

Will it be a problem to get the kids removed from the TPO??
With out going into great detail, I just wanted to know what my chances would be.

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

"...With out going into great detail, I just wanted to know what my chances would be...."

50 - 50

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">