• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motioning the Supreme Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RobertBecker702

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I live in Atwater, California and was in New York City for a brief period. I was questioned by government officials who I wouldrecognize, and I know are employees of the New York City Jail. They asked me about a place called Cydonia or Sydonia. I was not sure what they were talking about and told them, "No." There question was, "Do you know anything about Cydonia(or Sydonia)." With in a few weeks I was shown an alien with concealment and secret keeping. I would like to motion the supreme court for an interrogation inclusive investigation of the government officials where the interrogation is on camera and released to the people via the internet.

I do not know how to do this. I have been contacting the media, but have not received a response that I have been seeking. The best I have received is we will contact you if were interested with going with your story. I am poor and lowly. I live off of about 800 dollars a month and have trouble finding work. I was orphaned and do not have the resources to pay someone to file the motion to get a supreme court order.

If there is anyone that can direct me down the path of getting the interrogation and bringing the truth into the minds of the people, please let me know the "idiots guide to what to do" as I am mentally challenged and need it broken down to simplicity.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I live in Atwater, California and was in New York City for a brief period. I was questioned by government officials who I wouldrecognize, and I know are employees of the New York City Jail. They asked me about a place called Cydonia or Sydonia. I was not sure what they were talking about and told them, "No." There question was, "Do you know anything about Cydonia(or Sydonia)." With in a few weeks I was shown an alien with concealment and secret keeping. I would like to motion the supreme court for an interrogation inclusive investigation of the government officials where the interrogation is on camera and released to the people via the internet.

I do not know how to do this. I have been contacting the media, but have not received a response that I have been seeking. The best I have received is we will contact you if were interested with going with your story. I am poor and lowly. I live off of about 800 dollars a month and have trouble finding work. I was orphaned and do not have the resources to pay someone to file the motion to get a supreme court order.

If there is anyone that can direct me down the path of getting the interrogation and bringing the truth into the minds of the people, please let me know the "idiots guide to what to do" as I am mentally challenged and need it broken down to simplicity.
I would suggest (seriously, not in a joking or teasing way) that you speak with your doctor and ask for a referral to a mental health professional.

RobertBecker702

I understand your ignorance

I would suggest (seriously, not in a joking or teasing way) that you speak with your doctor and ask for a referral to a mental health professional.
The issue is I have already talked to mental health professionals about it, and the best they advise is to continue to ardently contact the media until you get a response. I take Abilify twice daily. It is as they subscribed. This fact does not pull from the reality of what I experienced. A simple interrogation would prove that. So, I seek to motion the supreme court. I am author of Elijah Don Quickwit's Book on Life and a published artist of 19 songs. I am fruitful, sane, and competently seeking an interrogation being ordered by the supreme court. I am asking for advice as to how to motion the supreme court to do this without money being spent or without much money being spent.

Ideally, I could file the motion myself and pay for the costs.

Silverplum

The issue is I have already talked to mental health professionals about it, and the best they advise is to continue to ardently contact the media until you get a response. I take Abilify twice daily. It is as they subscribed. This fact does not pull from the reality of what I experienced. A simple interrogation would prove that. So, I seek to motion the supreme court. I am author of Elijah Don Quickwit's Book on Life and a published artist of 19 songs. I am fruitful, sane, and competently seeking an interrogation being ordered by the supreme court. I am asking for advice as to how to motion the supreme court to do this without money being spent or without much money being spent.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct/rule_21
and
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct/rule_38

From https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

In light of the above information, I would suggest that you invest in generous amounts of foil for your hat.

justalayman

You are credited with stating that book will likely be your only book as it contains everything you have to say. I suggest you stand by your statement and quit talking/writing.

RobertBecker702

Thank your for the pointer, I will run with it

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct/rule_21
and
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct/rule_38

From https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct
I thank you for the direction. I will run with it. I will try to type and print then mail the motion. I hope this works. Thank your for your serious response to my earnest plea. I understand that people have a presumption of correctness of understanding. I thought I'd get a response like tell your doctors to brain wash you until you no longer believe aliens exist even after what you experienced involving government officials. Thanks again.

justalayman

I thank you for the direction. I will run with it. I will try to type and print then mail the motion. I hope this works. Thank your for your serious response to my earnest plea. I understand that people have a presumption of correctness of understanding. I thought I'd get a response like tell your doctors to brain wash you until you no longer believe aliens exist even after what you experienced involving government officials. Thanks again.
Oh, you meant aliens like in extraterrestrial and not simply somebody from another country?

Woo boy are you wasting your time.

I guess this statement of yours should be taken seriously;

as I am mentally challenged

RobertBecker702

I hope its as simple as filing a motion via the mail

If any one of you knows that the proper method to get the supreme court to order an interrogation inclusive investigation isn't mailing a motion in with the clerk, please tell me the proper method or otherwise please affirm that this is the proper method. That is why I am here, and that is the information pertinent to my request for information/insight.

Silverplum

If any one of you knows that the proper method to get the supreme court to order an interrogation inclusive investigation isn't mailing a motion in with the clerk, please tell me the proper method or otherwise please affirm that this is the proper method. That is why I am here, and that is the information pertinent to my request for information/insight.
Everything you need to know is in the three links I posted in #5.

tranquility

I will indulge you for a moment and not reply further. It is not as simple as mailing in a motion. In order to have a motion, you have to have a suit filed. Since you have no cause of action, no suit can be filed. Your first step would be to make a FOIA request (Or, whatever the process is for New York state law.) for the documents you seek. They will deny you for any of a number of reasons. THEN, you can file suit for violation of the FOIA statute. If you file suit first, it will be dismissed as you must use all your administrative remedies first. When you can file, you will lose. Even taking what you say as true in complete detail, I suspect there will be a exemption for things under active investigation (Or, something similar.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">