• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help with Pro Se answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JayD1234

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

I am looking for an attorney that can review my Pro Se answer to a complaint in the state of Arkansas. I am told I have to assert any defenses in the response to the complaint so I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. This matter will most likely be settled out of court but I just want to make sure all my T's are crossed and I's are dotted so to speak... I am hoping to find an attorney that can do this cheaply or free so any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance..

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

I am looking for an attorney that can review my Pro Se answer to a complaint in the state of Arkansas. I am told I have to assert any defenses in the response to the complaint so I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. This matter will most likely be settled out of court but I just want to make sure all my T's are crossed and I's are dotted so to speak... I am hoping to find an attorney that can do this cheaply or free so any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance..
No attorney on here is going to do so. Contact your local bar association.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Alternatively, you can ask your question of an attorney at this link: https://ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">