• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Rule 194 clarification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FKlusmann

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas

Hello:

I've filed in Small Clams Court to try to recover my repair costs caused by a bad tire. Two days before the failure a dealer replaced one tire due to tread bulging. After the almost wreck, F**** replaced the other 4 and told me that they would take care of the repair.

Obviously they found excuses and I have to take action.

The defendant's lawyer wants me to answer Texas Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 194.2 (A - L). I have found A-K, (at the court library) but not "L", and they have not answered my request for clarification.

What might TRCP 194.2L be, and what are the consequences of not answering (other than my having told this attorney that I cannot find it)?

Also, can someone explain in terms I might understand, what Rule 194.5 means. "No objection or assertion of work is permitted to these requests."

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">