• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negligence Per Se

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JC4U2

California, Is negligence per se an apporpriate action to take against a company that failed to comply with the time required in a statute to enforce a right, yet proceeded to act as if they did nothing wrong, and have deprived me of personal property?

You Are Guilty

JC4U2 said:
California, Is negligence per se an apporpriate action to take against a company that failed to comply with the time required in a statute to enforce a right, yet proceeded to act as if they did nothing wrong, and have deprived me of personal property?
In your case, definately yes.

Good luck.

BelizeBreeze

And, of course, it would all hinge on the salient facts that can be proven from the "OTHER" post. And I'm not so sure they can be, especially proof of service because there just are not any facts.

But then, you're perfectly free to try.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">