• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Contact order /Expiring order of protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cjf111

Missouri
I have just recently attended the sentencing session for my former partner and he was found guilty of domestic assault. His ssntence was a suspended imposition of sentence with 2 years supervised probation and no contact with me. I have a full order of protection that expires in Jan. It will be a year in Jan since it was issued. How does this court ordered No contact order protect me? We still own property together and he refuses to respond to any correspondence from attorneys. I would prefer him to sign a quit claim deed and he would prefer to have the petition to partion. I have made all the payments since January plus I had put all the money down on the house when it was purchased. Any advice would be helpful. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">