• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nomenclature/Form to move Circuit Court case to the Federal District Court...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

USC Federal

I live in Indiana, though I'm sure the answer to this question is applicable to a multitude of states.

I appear Pro Se, as the consequence of insubstantial funds as well as an horrendous divorce with a Narcissistic Personality Disordered, wealthy, ex-spouse against whom I've filed a wholly resolute Defamation Complaint Per Se and Per Quod.

As an initial Plaintiff in an Indiana circuit court, now being counterclaimed by the ex/Defendant - and her team of attorneys - who raise quasi-substantive issues under USC Code... clearly outside the acumen, as well as perview, of this small town's judiciary.

I require assistance as to the form/type of the motion to move this to the local Federal District court... I'm assuming it's not merely a "change of venue".

Your response is much appreciated in advance: in kind, you'll be directed through direct contact to the pdf "public document" filings...

Your advice/assistance is to be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Proserpina

I live in Indiana, though I'm sure the answer to this question is applicable to a multitude of states.

I appear Pro Se, as the consequence of insubstantial funds as well as an horrendous divorce with a Narcissistic Personality Disordered ex against whom I've filed a completely resolute Defamation Complaint Per Se and Per Quod.

As an initial Plaintiff in an Indiana circuit court, now being counterclaimed by the ex/Defendant - and her team of attorneys - who raise quasi-substantive issues under USC Code... clearly outside the acumen, as well as perview, of this small town's judiciary.

I require assistance as to the form/type of the motion to move this to the local Federal District court... I'm assuming it's not merely a "change of venue".

Your response is much appreciated in advance: in kind, you'll be directed through direct contact to the pdf "public document" filings...

Aw, heck... you can download/read my original Complaint here if you choose:
http://web.newsguy.com/just_me_here/$carol_divorce$/116911.pdf

Your advice/assistance is to be much appreciated.
I did read the complaint.

You need to be very concerned about defending against a defamation suit.

Assuming you're not a troll and/or this isn't homework, you need an attorney. Not a message board.

USC Federal

I did read the complaint.

You need to be very concerned about defending against a defamation suit.

Assuming you're not a troll and/or this isn't homework, you need an attorney. Not a message board.
Hello... thanks for the non-responsive response...

Easy to defend against a Defamation Complaint or its rejoinder - assuming YOU'RE not a troll and/or this isn't homework - as it requires evidence, and truth, which abounds. No need for an attorney in the instant, just a form to file a motion to get this onto the federal bench.

Take care.

Proserpina

Hello... thanks for the non-responsive response...

Easy to defend against a Defamation Complaint or its rejoinder - assuming YOU'RE not a troll and/or this isn't homework - as it requires evidence, and truth, which abounds. No need for an attorney in the instant, just a form to file a motion to get this onto the federal bench.

Take care.

Please read posts from quincy.

I'm terribly afraid that you have no idea what you're talking about - and that's really going to hurt you in court.

Take care, too.

:cool:

USC Federal

Please read posts from quincy.
I'm terribly afraid that you have no idea what you're talking about - and that's really going to hurt you in court.
I didn't ask you you to read the Complaint... I asked a VERY specific question to which you've had two "non-replys".

Searching you're postings, Proserpina, you've got more than twenty pages of non-legal/non law-related, substantively repetitive/emotional rejoinders to posts on this forum...

Please... acquire a life away from your computer and then, if you can, get some rest/sleep from posting on this forum.

Still in request and need of my initial search of wording/language for a motion to bring a case from circuit to federal courts... thank you and MUCH appreciated in advance!

Last edited:

Proserpina

I didn't ask you you to read the Complaint... I asked a VERY specific question to which you've had two "non-replys".

Searching you're postings, Proserpina, you've got more than twenty pages of non-legal/non law-related, substantively repetitive/emotional rejoinders to posts on this forum...

Please... acquire a life away from your computer and then, if you can, get some rest/sleep from posting on this forum.

Still in request and need of my initial search of wording/language for a motion to bring a case from circuit to federal courts... thank you and MUCH appreciated in advance!

*replies
*your.

And you still need an attorney. You are in over your head, my friend.

:cool:

You Are Guilty

Thank you for such valuable contributions to my inquiry: I'll bring my life preserver to the court room.

USC Federal: Stanford '81, Duke Law '91
You graduated from law school, yet come to a free message board to ask how to remove a case to federal court? That's akin to me graduating from Harvard Med and then questioning the squeegee-guy cleaning my windshield on how to apply a band aid.

Something is amiss here.

tranquility

You went to LAW school? And, you're looking for a Nomenclature/Form to move the case YOU FILED from circuit court to a federal district court?

I call you a liar or a terrible student. Truly terrible. Did you graduate law school?

You might be able to blow by your buddies by throwing out some legal jargon here or there, but when you ask a question showing so much ignorance of basic legal principals, I doubt it.

Still, YOU filed the case there, you are the master of your litigation. You cannot "remove" the case, although the defendant might be able to. You see, this is not a "venue" problem, but a "subject matter jurisdiction" problem. While a Federal court MAY have subject matter jurisdiction (Most likely guess from the jargony rubbish posted by the OP.) because of a federal question, since the case was already filed by the OP, he would have to end that suit and start another in federal court. Even if the "defendant" wanted to remove the case, it would be a motion for removal and not a "form" to file.

I don't think that you need a motion in state court to remove it to federal; you file a notice of removal ~ the federal court then decides if removal is warranted (if an objection is filed or the court does it on its own authority) ... if its not over 50K it may be kicked out of federal court

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">