• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OMG!! You HAVE to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Stupefaction

This flippin' idiotic New Jersey couple name their child Adolph Hitler and are upset and want an "apology" form Safeway because the store would do a b-day cake for little Adolph.

Wanna bet this child is in could at 18 to change his name??? Poor kid...:(

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468250,00.htmlWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

justalayman

yep. Read it and thought what a couple of idiots to name their child as such.

I hope the kid never lives in a Jewish neighborhood.

Just Blue

What is so upsetting is that these poor children will be shunned by general society and not even understand WHY!

The parents are scum and the children should be removed from their custody. It is a clear case of total disregard for the children's safety and wellbeing.

lealea1005

It doesn't really surprise me, coming from the "hills" of northwest NJ.
There's a whole group of like minded people (idiots) out there.

Otherwise, it's quite pretty up there....as long as you're not a minority and you're just passing through.

Unfortunately, the tax payers of NJ will end up paying for little Adolph's (or Joycelynn Arian Nation, or Honszlynn Hinler's) psychiatric therapy... or incarceration.

cyjeff

The REALLY sad part about all this is that Mom and Dad have been SALIVATING for this day to come.

Nobody names their kid Hitler without hoping that someone, somewhere will flinch and they can sue.

A better definition of child abuse is not available.

mommyof4

A better definition of child abuse is not available.
...except when a woman names her baby ****head (pronounce shu-THEE-ud).

Yeah, a family friend was actually involved in a child abuse case (she was the prosecutor) of a woman who had shaken her baby. That was the baby's name. The baby was placed for adoption and her name was changed.

True story. I've heard of other cases using the same name, but this is the only one that I know that actually happened.

cyjeff

Terrific. Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:
See, no one would have had a problem with a "Happy Birthday Adolph" cake.

However, a "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler" cake is just fishing for attention. At your kid's expense.

Of course, since he has a sister named "Jocelyn Aryan Nation" ....

Imagine putting THAT on a job application!!

lealea1005

See, no one would have had a problem with a "Happy Birthday Adolph" cake.

However, a "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler" cake is just fishing for attention. At your kid's expense.

Of course, since he has a sister named "Jocelyn Aryan Nation" ....

Imagine putting THAT on a job application!!
I totally agree, on all counts.

The article states 12 children, including several of "mixed" race attended. Maybe by "mixed" race they mean Polish and Italian.

Nativity

This is not the first cake they have requested and been denied of:

Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, defended the supermarket. She said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said.

A Wal-Mart spokesman told The Associated Press on Wednesday that in light of the incident, the company would review its guidelines regarding cake decorations and other requests.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Three New Jersey siblings whose names have N a z i connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said Wednesday.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">