• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

Is it possible to sue someone for online abuse, harassment, slander, libel, and harassing telephone calls coming from the same person? I am unclear about this.

Incidentally the abuser (online bully) is in another state. I don't mind going there for justice. I'm not talking about a thread here and there that may be perused. I'm talking about a sustained, multi-year campaign of vulgar, sexually orientated online and offline abuse targeted towards me and many others.

Be advised "the bully" is a registered sex offender who served hard time in federal prison for crimes committed against children. There is no shortage of abuse emanating from the felon, ever, for anyone. To him it seems anyone who has ever been within 25 feet of a child in our lifetimes is a sex abuser, including parents. Once the felon finds out who you are, and this means anyone and everyone, he contacts all your contacts to let them know you are a child molester.

We're sick of this far-reaching, online and offline abuse and as you can imagine want to see it stopped, and hopefully have the felon placed back in federal prison where belongs and collect a monetary award and some justice. Trust me you probably would not believe the lengths the felon in question goes to perpetuate his online and offline crimes, and on a daily basis.

As you can imagine, us peace-loving netizens are fed up with these very imaginative, vicious, manufactured crises by one particular criminally insane convicted and registered child sex offender felon and would like to see this end ASAP. I speak for many, not just myself.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Question:
Is it possible to sue someone for online abuse, harassment, slander, libel, and harassing telephone calls coming from the same person?

Answer: Yes

Is it possible to sue someone for online abuse, harassment, slander, libel, and harassing telephone calls coming from the same person? I am unclear about this.

Incidentally the abuser (online bully) is in another state. I don't mind going there for justice. I'm not talking about a thread here and there that may be perused. I'm talking about a sustained, multi-year campaign of vulgar, sexually orientated online and offline abuse targeted towards me and many others.

Be advised "the bully" is a registered sex offender who served hard time in federal prison for crimes committed against children. There is no shortage of abuse emanating from the felon, ever, for anyone. To him it seems anyone who has ever been within 25 feet of a child in our lifetimes is a sex abuser, including parents. Once the felon finds out who you are, and this means anyone and everyone, he contacts all your contacts to let them know you are a child molester.

We're sick of this far-reaching, online and offline abuse and as you can imagine want to see it stopped, and hopefully have the felon placed back in federal prison where belongs and collect a monetary award and some justice. Trust me you probably would not believe the lengths the felon in question goes to perpetuate his online and offline crimes, and on a daily basis.

As you can imagine, us peace-loving netizens are fed up with these very imaginative, vicious, manufactured crises by one particular criminally insane convicted and registered child sex offender felon and would like to see this end ASAP. I speak for many, not just myself.

Alex23

Why do you engage this individual? Change your email and your user profile and say goodbye to this thug.

lealea1005

We're sick of this far-reaching, online and offline abuse and as you can imagine want to see it stopped, and hopefully have the felon placed back in federal prison where belongs and collect a monetary award and some justice.

After checking your posting history, the bolded statement doesn't surprise me at all.

How did you gather so much information on a person if it's an anonymous website? I mean, being a sex offender isn't exactly something a poster would put in their "tell us something about yourself" profile.

After checking your posting history, the bolded statement doesn't surprise me at all.

How did you gather so much information on a person if it's an anonymous website? I mean, being a sex offender isn't exactly something a poster would put in their "tell us something about yourself" profile.
I dont know from "bolded statements" or "posting history" or the relevance but being a registered sex offender is public information.

If you want to help, help. If you don't want to help, please don't help. Because of Zigner's advice I'm getting the ball rolling here.

Oh we know he's a thug alright

Why do you engage this individual? Change your email and your user profile and say goodbye to this thug.
Thank you Alex. That would be impossible. I'm going with Zigner's advice and already looking at court forms.

In that case everyone involved will have to change our emails and profiles. The best course of action is to excise the internet cancer where it is.

Happy New Year to you and Zigner and anyone else who cares to post relevant information on the matter.

lealea1005

I dont know from "bolded statements" or "posting history" or the relevance but being a registered sex offender is public information.

If you want to help, help. If you don't want to help, please don't help. Because of Zigner's advice I'm getting the ball rolling here.
You sure spend a lot of time being a victim, totalwreck. Good luck with that.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
TW - You asked if you could sue. I said yes.

Anybody can sue anyone any time for anything. That says nothing about the chances (or lack thereof) for success.

Antigone*

This is just another thread where TW is looking to win the lottery and come home with 1.2mm.

TW ~ the name fits oh so well!!!

Happy New Year

TW - You asked if you could sue. I said yes.

Anybody can sue anyone any time for anything. That says nothing about the chances (or lack thereof) for success.
Understood. Thank you Zigner. With a thug like this, any action is better than no action. And it gives us hope. I don't know if I'm conveying the far reaching extent of this problem by just typing these words, I really don't, but a lot of netizens are tired of living under the gun of a criminally insane registered sex offender. And I mean a LOT.

This is just another thread where TW is looking to win the lottery and come home with 1.2mm.

TW ~ the name fits oh so well!!!
Whoever you are, kindly refrain from making up stories about me such as winning lotteries and so on and so forth. This is not a fun and games website, and I am not here for that purpose.

lealea1005

Whoever you are, kindly refrain from making up stories about me such as winning lotteries and so on and so forth. This is not a fun and games website, and I am not here for that purpose.

Deleting posts now tw?

wirelessany1, stop persecuting tw!

Last edited:

Rexlan

This is not a fun and games website, and I am not here for that purpose.
Dang it! Unfortunately the last seat on the "mother ship" was sold yesterday so you will have to wait another month for the next launch :D I believe there may be a "special" flight for peace-loving netizens in February.

lealea1005

Dang it! Unfortunately the last seat on the "mother ship" was sold yesterday so you will have to wait another month for the next launch :D I believe there may be a "special" flight for peace-loving netizens in February.
I hear Capt. Kirk will be coming out of retirment for that mission ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">