• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Outrageous tort

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

istj

California

Intentional infliction of emotional distress caused by withholding treatment for HIV related fatigue on 11/10/11 basing further treatment upon the completion of a criminal court sentence completely disregarding the Plaintiff's medical needs. I have to take legal action because I need to stand up for myself, I'm limited financially, energy wise, and I know cerebrally that I'm worthy enough to deserve legal help but emotionally I still have a deep seated belief that I'm not worthy from narcisisstic injury. The first sentence was for small claims form SC-100 line 3a, I ran into trouble on the next line how did I figure the $10,000.00 amount I believe the defendant owes me
The criminal justice system treated me with more dignity, respect, and understanding regarding my self medicating with a controlled substance giving me the benefit of the doubt after explaining that I had 10+ years of sobriety up until 09/04/06 the day I planned my suicide until let's just say God watches over me and I chose to use Methamphetamine to combat the fatigue, I had lost faith in the medical community ever helping me long before the fatigue had taken everything that meant anything to me. Before going any further I can prove Cause-In-Fact as well as Proximate Cause because I confided in the defendant my psychiatrist on 10/06/11 because I falsely believed prop 36 would be the one's to withhold treatment and I deserve just as much a chance as a normal person without limitations to satisfactorily complete prop 36 in order to stay out of jail. I asked the defendant to prescribe me an alternative medication to Dextroamphetamine a potentially effective, fast-acting antidepressant treatment for HIV patients with depression and debilitating fatigue. He didn't know leaving me feeling very vulnerable, it was me who found the Dextroamphetamine treatment online while attempting to learn why the illegal meth cooked up in clandistine labs was much better than the psychostimulants manufactured by huge pharmaceutical companies. Methylphenidate would have been the alternative, I left with a prescription for Cymbalta with common side effects such as fatigue, feeling tired and the not so common side effects such as feeling suicidal. I didn't need a pill to cause me more fatigue and considering that since the day I was sentenced August 24, 2011 it was my belief this would all end in my suicide because incarceration would mean fatigue taking what little I had left my freedom, and everything I worked hard for. The defendant didn't know how to treat fatigue and it's just a guess the Defendant knows about as much as anyone else at the clinic where he's employed concerning fatigue nothing. My regular doctor on 09/15/11 called the on call mental health nurse to come talk to me about being able to physically complete prop 36 and suicidal ideation it should be in my medical records. He told me to place one foot ahead of the other and lean forward and I could accomplish anything. This is the kind of ignorance people with fatigue endure, little did he know I invented that technique and it's why I fell off a ladder injuring my left ankle exactly nine years prior. This kind of armchair advice does more harm than good. The defendant abandoned me, destroyed any trust I had in him, was pushing me toward suicide because I wasn't worthy I only deserved incarceration. A ten year old with deductive reasoning would know what I would do if the pharmaceutical medication were withheld. I made it about two or three weeks without self medicating but eventually I had to take a shower, brush my teeth, open my mail and pay my bills, clean my house, and most important adherence to the HIV medication. I continued self medicating all the way through prop 36 of course feeling guilty and disingenuous but remember God. I thank God for the economy being in shambles because I was never drug tested the county couldn't afford to.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Thank you for sharing your story. When you have a legal question, be sure to let us know.

Proserpina

It works for me. :)

Yes well that's because you're YOU.

I'm ME, and if I were you then it would probably work for me, too...except that I'd still be me and you'd be you and it would still work for you but not for me because if you're you then I can't be you because then you'd be someone else and I'd still be me all at the same time!

Oh I have a headache!

:D

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I can like and edit in IE. I cannot like and edit in Chrome.

Go figure.

And yes, I know about the ad-blocking. Tell it to my laptop.

racer72

Come over to the Dark Side of the big and evil Gates Empire and you can like to your heart's content. Bwa hahaha.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">