• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Over $1,000,000 Disaster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Danielwdumont

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK
On about April 1998 my fried, change the Broker.
To reach an agreement (Contract) the Broker and representative of the Bank and Financial Services make some false representations, and lies about the cost and quality of their services.
Among the agreement, it has been specified and agree: 1) it will cost nothing to my fried to change the Broker. 2) And the Broker will take care of my fried retirement account as well as the first Broker did before him.
My fried's broker immediately took about ($32,500) without tell to my friend, and as result of his Negligence and Malpractice, managing my friend's account from about April 1998 to May 2002, lost about 85% of my friend's account over ($600,000) without adding all the damages, injuries, and distress that my friend sustains.
My friend, acting Pro Se initiated the followings cause of actions (Negligence, Malpractice, Tort ...etc):
- First cause of action, August 26, 2002: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Northern District of New York - DISMISS on November 22, 2002, APPEAL on January 2003 - AFFIRM September 23, 2003 REHEARING DENIED December 5, 2003
- Second cause of action October 26, 2002: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Northern District of New York, - DISMISS June 2, 2003
- Third cause of action, July 14, 2004 STATE OF NEW YORK Supreme Court County of Chenango - DISMISS December 27, 2004
My friend and I would like to know, what action(s) will be more appropriate and effective to get compensation from the defendants. in respect of the Laws and Procedures.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">