• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paid in advance for implant & never received it after 4 1/2 years and still no refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beezies3

paid in advance for implant & never received it after 4 1/2 years and still no refund

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
Hi, I paid in advance for an implant and I still don't have it and was promised a full refund two months ago and I still don't that. I called them on Monday the 9th and said that I needed to talk to the office manager regarding my refund. On Tuesday the 10th I was called by the office manager from Schaumburg on Tuesday stating that she was working on it. I called yesterday Thursday the 12th, and was told the office manager is out on a family thing and I asked the receptionist check on it for me and she said she will try to get an answer for me in a few days. Nothing! I emailed the Chicago office yesterday and Nothing! I called the Chicago office today and was told to call corporate. I called corporate in Denver and was put through to accounts payable and was hung up on. I called back and this time I was put through to someone's voice mail.

I paid $5,500.00 for an implant and it has been a disaster for 4 1/2 years. They even fired a surgeon the day after he did surgery on me because of the treatment I received. (Or at least that is what they told me) As I stated above the Dr that has been working on me for a year now knew how upset I have been and was two months ago when I supposed to get my final bridge and they had not ordered it and wanted to do another cast of my teeth. Nothing is what they promised me. I still don't have my final bridge nor the refund I was promised over and over. There is so much more to this story of how they have dropped the ball for 4 1/2 years. NOBODY has to wait that long for dental care.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
Hi, I paid in advance for an implant and I still don't have it and was promised a full refund two months ago and I still don't that. I called them on Monday the 9th and said that I needed to talk to the office manager regarding my refund. On Tuesday the 10th I was called by the office manager from Schaumburg on Tuesday stating that she was working on it. I called yesterday Thursday the 12th, and was told the office manager is out on a family thing and I asked the receptionist check on it for me and she said she will try to get an answer for me in a few days. Nothing! I emailed the Chicago office yesterday and Nothing! I called the Chicago office today and was told to call corporate. I called corporate in Denver and was put through to accounts payable and was hung up on. I called back and this time I was put through to someone's voice mail.

I paid $5,500.00 for an implant and it has been a disaster for 4 1/2 years. They even fired a surgeon the day after he did surgery on me because of the treatment I received. (Or at least that is what they told me) As I stated above the Dr that has been working on me for a year now knew how upset I have been and was two months ago when I supposed to get my final bridge and they had not ordered it and wanted to do another cast of my teeth. Nothing is what they promised me. I still don't have my final bridge nor the refund I was promised over and over. There is so much more to this story of how they have dropped the ball for 4 1/2 years. NOBODY has to wait that long for dental care.
It sounds as if it is past time to get an attorney involved. I suggest you sit down with an attorney in your area to review all facts. The attorney can perhaps draft a letter to the company threatening legal action. This might be effective in getting your problem resolved. Obviously your multiple phone calls are not having the desired effect.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">