• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Guarantee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Whatsuprik

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I signed an application for an open account as the president of a corporation. There was a page for guarantor of account but next to my name it said owner. No where on the document did it state personal guarantor or guarantee. Is it still a personal guarantee?? What does florida law say where there is an absence of the word individual or personal.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I signed an application for an open account as the president of a corporation. There was a page for guarantor of account but next to my name it said owner. No where on the document did it state personal guarantor or guarantee. Is it still a personal guarantee?? What does florida law say where there is an absence of the word individual or personal.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: what exactly is the open account? And the answer is yes.

Rexlan

It still amazes me that people think lenders are going to give them money and if they don't want to pay it back that it is OK because they have a LLC or corp. Mind boggling!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">