• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PFA order defense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtClerk

So am I and since you aren't going to get any help here because we will NOT help you formulate a defense for breaking your spouse's finger, I'll take this thread off topic.

Hey everyone, how's the weather in your parts? It's hot here and the kid has football camp in about an hour.

Just Blue

So am I and since you aren't going to get any help here because we will NOT help you formulate a defense for breaking your spouse's finger, I'll take this thread off topic.

Hey everyone, how's the weather in your parts? It's hot here and the kid has football camp in about an hour.
I;m here too...Weather is awesome!!

Just Blue

I was served with a PFA
You were advised that you don';t have a "defense" to the PFA. You broke the guys finger in an act of domestic violence. That you are not being charged with felony assault is unbeleivable...but perhaps the DA hasn't had an opportunity to issue the arrest warrant yet.

If you do not like our advice you can always go to another site or (GASP!) hire an attorney and see what s/he says...Your thread was locked by admin and she won't be please that you have started another.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Its hot here...
I'm waiting for my son-in-law-to-be to come over and help me install the new a/c. The old one took a dive and it's mounted high in the wall. I suppose I COULD try pulling it out and seeing where it lands, but with my luck it'll be on one of my extremities, causing large amounts of pain and cursing.

Just Blue

Its hot here...
I'm waiting for my son-in-law-to-be to come over and help me install the new a/c. The old one took a dive and it's mounted high in the wall. I suppose I COULD try pulling it out and seeing where it lands, but with my luck it'll be on one of my extremities, causing large amounts of pain and cursing.
Hummm...Sky is blue, humidity is low and temps in the mid 70's. Perfect.

snicker...aren't you all jealous??:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">