• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Philippine NGO involved in murder attempt of American by his partners! Need Lawyer!

• Thread starter Justice In 2002
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Justice In 2002

PRESS RELEASE

January 4, 2002, Los Angeles, California USA

Philippine NGO involved in murder attempt of American by his partners!

$10 million law suite to be filed against ECPAT Philippines, who filed fake rape case for treasure hunter’s partners, in bid to frame him for a death-penalty case!

ECPAT Philippines, a Manila based non-government organization (NGO), with world-wide affiliates and headed by Roserillan Robidillo Ortega, is a major defendant in a $10 million lawsuit now being prepared in the United States and in Indonesia by lawyers for Dennis Standefer.

Standefer, 56, was held in a Jakarta jail for almost two years and then extradited to the Philippines, after ECPAT Philippines and Karl Steven Ryll filed the fake death-penalty rape case against him with the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) and Interpol.

The case was almost immediately dismissed after Standefer’s arrival in the Philippines, when the “alleged victim”, Niefelyn Sumaylo and eight of her relatives acknowledged that the rape never took place and that Standefer was not even in the Philippines when the alleged incident was reported to have happened. The Bureau of Immigration and Deportation’s (BID) documentation has also verified this fact. The false complaint and fake statement was actually written by Karl Steven Ryll, 41, who is a former partner of Standefer’s and is now in partnership with Steven Edward Morgan in treasure salvage projects in the Philippines. This fake charge was filed for the first time on August 10, 1999 and was reported by Ryll and ECPAT to have occurred during the first two weeks of November in 1994! There was of course, no complaint filed at the time, no police report, and no doctors or other witness! (See attached Press Release for details and the whiteness statement)

ECPAT’s chairperson, Roserillan Robidillo Ortega, of Quezon City, Metro Manila, joined with Ryll, Morgan, and Harold Karaka, in filing a false complaint with the NBI/Interpol in Manila. This resulted in Standefer’s arrest in Jakarta on August 23, 1999, just 10 days after ECPAT, Ryll, Morgan, and Karaka filed their fake case. Ryll has admitted that he gave a substantial donation to the “head” of ECPAT to assist in Standefer’s arrest.

Roserillan Robidillo Ortega as repeatedly refused to comment, return phone calls, emails, or faxes, requesting that she either admits or refute these facts that are well documented in the NBI files. The director for North America also refuses to comment about Ryll’s contact with him.

Both Dennis Standefer and Niefelyn Sumaylo have confirmed that no member of ECPAT Philippines or Ecpat International has ever spoken to the alleged “victim” and that the case is completely outside their quoted and published mission statement.
The $10 million lawsuit now being prepared will name Ecpat Philippines, Ecpat International, Roserillan Robidillo Ortega, the Philippine government, the Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia (Mr. Caday), Karl Steven Ryll, Harold, Karaka, Steven Edward Morgan (All Americans) as defendents. There will also be two additional Filipino defendents, Colonel Segundo Duran, Philippine National Police (PNP) and Commander Tony Nasa of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) who conspired and assisted in the frame-up. Several other people and organizations may be added as defendants at a later date.

Note: 100’s of pages of documents are available about this case on the web site listed below. Some of the most important are attached or listed below.

Website for Full Details: http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice/2002/

Sworn statement: Niefelyn Sumaylo Noguerraza: This is VERY IMPORTANT to understanding this case! http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice/docs/ddaff.doc

Please contact us for any additional information required and to answer any questions.

Law Offices for Dennis Standefer
Email: [email protected],
Phone/Fax: 1.727.329.1115 ext. 7670

Contact for ECPAT Philippines for "Their side"
Roserillan Robidillo Ortega
123 V. Luna Extension, Sikatuna Village
Quezon City, Philippines, 1101
Tel: (63-2) 925-2803/ 925-2804
Fax: (63-2) 433-1150
Email: [email protected]

J

Justice In 2002

Official Notice

Official Notice
To the United States FBI, the Indonesian CID, Philippine NBI/PNP, American Embassy (Jakarta & Manila) and all involved law enforcement agencies and other interested parties.

Regarding: Dennis Standefer December, 20, 2001

This to advise you that Karl Steven Ryll will arrive in the Philippines from Los Angeles on December 22/23 2001, at the request and with the financing of Steven Edward Morgan, Harold Karaka, and his other partners in their treasure salvage project in the Philippines.

Before his pending arrival, he and his partners have made numerous telephone calls and physical searches in their efforts to locate me in Los Angeles, Florida, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Ryll, Karaka, Rylls’ wife Belinda, and Tony Nasa, have all made over a hundred telephone calls to Surigao City and Santa Monica, in Mindanao, in an effort to find out where Niefelyn Sumaylo is now staying and where I am. They have in the past threatened to kill her and her aunt (This was reported by Niefelyns’ aunt to the American Embassy a few months ago) if she told the truth in the fake rape case that Ryll, Segundo Duran, and Tony Nasa had her file in 1999. Now that she has done that they are threatening to “make her pay” for “what she did”, i.e., tell the truth! See her sworn statement at: http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice/docs/ddaff.doc

Ryll, Karaka, and Morgan have threatened to kill me and some of the witnesses in the fake cases that they have filed against me in the last three years. In Morgan’s case, this attempt to murder me started in 1995 when he filed his first fake charge that is well documented on the website by the by a special series of newspaper articles written by the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism. There is a tape recording of one of his death threats that has been in the possession of the American Embassy and the FBI since early 1995. Ryll and his associates are desperate at this point and will do anything to keep the truth from coming out on how they tried to murder me by having a fake death penalty case filed against me in the Philippines.

They know that I have recently released press reports, that I am giving telephone interviews to the media, and that I am in contact with Fox News, United States television and newspapers, Indonesian and Philippine media, and various law enforcement agencies about their activities. They know that website(s) have been established with over 200 pages of documents verifying everything they have done to try to kill me, file fake charges, and take over the multi-million dollar salvage project in the Philippines. http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice/contact/

Karaka and Ryll are both offering money ($1,000 USD) to any of Niefelyns Sumaylos relatives that will tell them where she is, so that they can “talk to her”, and are telling them that they want to give her money. Harold Karaka had given Karl Ryll P250,000 ($5,000 USD) in the summer of 2000, to pay, in part, for Niefelyns false testimony, but Ryll never delivered the money to her. At the same time, they are bragging that they are going to have Niefelyn arrested on a fake charge of “taking money to drop the case”; so that they can say it was true all along.

I want to put all law enforcement agencies in the United State, Indonesia, and the Philippines and all other interested parties on notice with this following statement I have made under oath. “That if I am killed or “disappear”, it was planned, organized, financed, and accomplished by Karl Steven Ryll, an El Monte California City school teacher, Harold Karaka, a “Private Investigator” and ex-police officer from the San Fernando Valley, California, Steven Edward Morgan, from San Pedro, California, Kiy Dupont (All Americans), and/or Colonel Segundo Duran (PNP), Commander Tony Nasa (MNLF) of Coltabato City, or by someone hired and paid by them.

Signed, Dennis Austin Standefer
(Original copies with American Embassy Manila, Jakarta and with my attorneys in the USA, the Philippines, and Indonesia)

Contact Information: Dennis Standefer:
Phone: Voice and Fax: in USA 1.727.329.1115 Ext. 7670
Email: [email protected]

Photo of Karl Steven Ryll: http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ksrmug.jpg

Photo Of Harold Karaka: http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hkmug.jpg

Photo of Steven Edward Morgan: http://pages.zdnet.com/2001justice//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/MorgenMug.jpg

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">