• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

plea question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mystickid

What is the name of your state?NY

I have to appear in court in a week for a possesion of marijuana ticket. This is my first offense, no previous violations or arrests. Should I plea guilty or not guilty and how could I get the lowest possible punishment? Thanks for the help.

JETX

mystickid said:
I have to appear in court in a week for a possesion of marijuana ticket. This is my first offense, no previous violations or arrests. Should I plea guilty or not guilty
Depends. Are you guilty??

and how could I get the lowest possible punishment?
By not breaking the law.

mystickid

yes i am guilty for having the weed, i also got a ticket for loitering which I believe should not have been givin to me. We were in a parking lot at a state university. Before we could leave the police had to verify that we were signed in to visit our friends like we said. They had verification that we were in the building and had permission to be there, or else they wouldnt have released us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">