• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Greeneyes84

What is the name of your state? I am from California.
I hope this is the right forum for this question. My neighbor above my home has large 40ft. pepper trees that she does not take care of ie leaves& berries falling all the time, small branches due to she doesn't prune or trim her trees. The leaves and berries fell on the roof and sides of my shed causing major mositure damage with all our rains the berries and leaves retained alot of moisture. I had to have major repairs done to repair it. My insurance carrier Farmers stated I should ask her to pay for these cost or turn it over to her insurance. Problem she admits tree's caused damage but won't pay or turn it over to her insurance. Leagaly what can I do? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">