• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick question please answer quickly!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

IIxXoOoXxII

What is the name of your state? Iowa

I have been charged with a class D felony, most people that heard my case, including a police officer i knew told me it was small and will probably get knocked down to a serious misdemeanor. Anyways I have an arraignment at 1:30 and a job interview at 3. How long does an arraignment like this last so that I know I can make it to my interview? :eek:

ENASNI

it really depends

IIxXoOoXxII said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa

I have been charged with a class D felony, most people that heard my case, including a police officer i knew told me it was small and will probably get knocked down to a serious misdemeanor. Anyways I have an arraignment at 1:30 and a job interview at 3. How long does an arraignment like this last so that I know I can make it to my interview? :eek:
It really depends on the courts docket... and read this thread.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=854687#post854687

Good luck.

IIxXoOoXxII

well thanks for the help. I was gonna use the "I've never done this before in my life" line but i guess it wouldnt help haha :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">