• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real Estate Negligence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

myjul

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada
I filed a Complaint with the real estate division because I in error had found the initial offer and acceptance agreement, where the seller agreed to 26,500.00 for parcel of land. However, the real estate agent didn't tell me that the seller agreed, but told me that the seller wanted 35,000.00. The lot was advertised at 29,500.00. The lot was purchased for 34,000.00. The real estate division found the agent in violation for negligence. If the agent disagreed with the violation, they could file a Judicial review, or pay the fine. Agent paid the fine. I am suing the agent/agency to recover my damages. Here's the question. Does the agent/agency have the right to discovery and try to rebut the violation? Or do I continue to object to the defendants attorney stating that their legal remedy was at the judicial review, and not in civil court now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">