• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rest. order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

judyv

What is the name of your state? California
What is your opinion on this? I have a Temp. RO on me. I have dispute with this person who has been harassing me and I lost my cool. She obtained a RO for her and her kids. She has nothing on me with the kids. I agreed to accepting a RO between her and me, but she denied it. This woman just does not want me around the kids. When court date comes, it is 50/50 chance she will get this RO between us, and no chance in getting it with kids. She wants attys fees paid. If this RO is issued, why would judge order attys fees paid when I agreed to what ultimately was the judgment in the first place? Do you think atty fees will be assessed on me? She only gets partly what she wants, which is exactly what I agreed to in the first place. I am now married to her ex-husband. She just does not want me around the kids. I have my declaration and husbands declaration of her harassment against us.

djohnson

We can't say anything for sure. Things can go differently depending on specific details, the judges mood, and ability of attorney's. Nothing is a definite.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">