• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Send money order payable to Credit Card company or Law Office?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GreatSociety

Hello I am currently being sued by a credit card company and I am ready to pay them in full. I have talked to the law office representing the credit card company over the phone and agreed to go to their offices tomorrow in order to pay off my balance. Should I make the cashier's check or money order payable to the credit card company or the law office? Also is there a safer way to pay them other than money order or cashier's check? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

quincy

Hello I am currently being sued by a credit card company and I am ready to pay them in full. I have talked to the law office representing the credit card company over the phone and agreed to go to their offices tomorrow in order to pay off my balance. Should I make the cashier's check or money order payable to the credit card company or the law office? Also is there a safer way to pay them other than money order or cashier's check? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
What is the name of your state?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What did the law office say when you asked them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">