• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should city employee be accountable for breaking the law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bcarter1

What is the name of your state? arizona

my daughter was in a summer camp program ran by a city when my six year old daughter got molestated. instead of calling me the city employees conducted their own investagation and concluded that she was infact molestated. they just sent her back to class. they did not call the police or child protective services.

what i am asking from you is to answer the following questions.

1. should a city and its employees be accountable for their actions or non-actions?

2. should the city be allowed to refuse records of their reports of the incident?

3. when i did get a call from a district manager he lied about the incident, should he be accountable for fraud, deceit and mispresentation?

4. is it right that public enities be held accountable for molestation injuries and city enities be allowed to cover-up molestation injuries and not be held accountable?

5. do you feel that all citizen have a right to our civil rights.

6. how do you feel or what would you do if one of your children were molestated or injuried in a city ran program and they tried to hide it?

please send response to: thank you for your help!!!!!

p.o. box 5835
lake havasu city, arizona

You Are Guilty

When did this occur? If it was last summer, you would need special permission to begin a lawsuit against the city as your time to file a notice of claim has probably since expired.

bcarter1

should city emploee be accountable for breaking the law

seniorjudge said:
What did the cops say when you reported this crime?
i wasn't made aware of the molestation. i was told by the district manager that my 6 yr daughter was found in a bathroom with a young aide the same size and age of my daughter and that they were only in there for less then a minute and that i could trust him that everything was completely inicent. when in fact he did not know how long they were in the restroom and that the boy in infact a fifteen year old.

i didn't call the police because i was lead to believe that the boy was 6years old and that nothing happened. the district manager called the police about 3 weeks later. when the police contacted me i asked if i had something to be corcerned about and he told me that he was just doing an investigation. i didn't know at the time that my daughter was having PTS. all the adults surrounding the molestation left it up to a injuried 6 year old to explained the molestation to me.

S

seniorjudge

bcarter1 said:
i wasn't made aware of the molestation. i was told by the district manager that my 6 yr daughter was found in a bathroom with a young aide the same size and age of my daughter and that they were only in there for less then a minute and that i could trust him that everything was completely inicent. when in fact he did not know how long they were in the restroom and that the boy in infact a fifteen year old.

i didn't call the police because i was lead to believe that the boy was 6years old and that nothing happened. the district manager called the police about 3 weeks later. when the police contacted me i asked if i had something to be corcerned about and he told me that he was just doing an investigation. i didn't know at the time that my daughter was having PTS. all the adults surrounding the molestation left it up to a injuried 6 year old to explained the molestation to me.
If I were in your position, I would be hiring a lawyer today.

bcarter1

seniorjudge said:
If I were in your position, I would be hiring a lawyer today.
i am on my third attorney to date. i've been fighting this since 1995. my first attorney gave it to another attorney, who told me that this case was dangerous and than out of the blue she got disbarred. i found another attorney who was able to get this case to the federal courts. but the defense attorney is doing everything he can to avoid depositions from his side. we have already done ours. the defense attorney is calling his clients witnesses instead of defendants. the defense attorney is with the law firm who has been defending the city and its employees from the begining. at one point they told me that they weren't defending the city anymore after my second attorney got disbarred. now they are saying that they don't have documents, ones that i have sent to them myself, including letters from their own law firm to me. but i have them.

how long can they play hide and seek in this matter?

S

seniorjudge

Q: how long can they play hide and seek in this matter?

A: I have ESPN, not ESP.

bcarter1

i had my family seeing a therapist over this. one thing she kept saying to me " i need to let the legal system to its job". i have done everything i could think of to get help, writing the sentors, congressman and woman ect. and got nothing but closed doors and even laughed at.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">