+ Reply to Thread
    bparks1 is offline Junior Member

Slander Interrogatories

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MS

I am involved in a lawsuit where I am suing a department store for slander, defamation, and false imprisonment and I need help with drafting interrogatories for them to answer, in particular, the store manager who committed these crimes. Can you help me?
    Zigner is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bparks1 View Post

I am involved in a lawsuit where I am suing a department store for slander, defamation, and false imprisonment and I need help with drafting interrogatories for them to answer, in particular, the store manager who committed these crimes. Can you help me?
    Please explain what happened.
    LOLatDad is offline Junior Member

Google "Mississippi Interrogatories." See what comes up. If you are suing a department store, you should really be hiring an attorney. This isn't like suing your neighbor Have you contacted any attorneys in the area to see if they will take your case on a contingency since this is suing a department store?

You can ask whatever you want in interrogatories ... what help do you need? You just send them the questions you want answered ... no need to co-file them in court.