• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small claims in Massachusetts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

Vuk

MASSACHUSETTS.

The long and the short of it is that I lost a small claims court case to Midas auto, and I misread the (mailed to me) instructions about payment. I was supposed to make weekly payments of $200.00 a week, but to be honest I did not see it. Now it is too late, I got something saying that there has been a warrant issued for my immediate arrest. I am going to court Wednesday where I may or may not be arrested, but I do NOT have the money to pay, and I have not been working very much the last two months because work has began to slow down for my field. i do not want to get arrested, and I want to pay what I owe (over nine hundered dollars) but I am caught between a rock and a hard place. HELP! I am losing sleep over this one!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">